- Gather and charge your cell phone and Bluetooth headset.
- Put your Bluetooth headset in “pairing mode”. For almost all headsets this is done by starting with the headset power off, then pressing and holding the multi-function button (the button you press to answer a call) for a few seconds. First, a light will blink showing you that the unit is on (keep holding the button) and a few seconds later, the LED on the headset will blink in alternating colors (often red-blue, but this can be anything really). The blinking lights indicate that the headset is in pairing mode.
- Use the cell phone to “find” the headset. Usually this is a setting in the menus of the phone, and it’s different for each phone. Most newer phones will have some kind of “Bluetooth setup” menu. Older phones may have this menu buried in the general phone settings.
- Provide a PIN code. When the phone “finds” the headset, it will ask for a PIN code. For 99% of headsets, this code is “0000”. Enter 0000 into the cell phone when prompted. Not all bluetooth units required a pincode. Follow this step when necessary.
- Wait for a message. The phone and headset should connect and you should get a connection message on the phone. It should say something like “Hands Free Connection Established” or something along those lines.
- Finish up. That’s it! The headset and phone are now paired. The functionality on the headset will depend on the software and operation of the cell phone.
MP-CS Raffles Tech Inc.-Voyager Bluetooth (Gold)
|What’s in the box||
1 x Bluetooth Voyager 4.0 Headset (Gold)